Litigation Associate Attorney – Sacramento, CA
Small firm is a litigation firm with offices in Sacramento and Irvine who represents a wide range of clients in California and Nevada. We are looking for two (2) attorneys with at least two years of civil litigation experience. The attorneys will work on a wide variety of cases, centering on railroad litigation, real estate, business entity, contract, intellectual property disputes, employment law and representation of public entities in various civil litigation matters including personal injury and property damage cases.
- · Licensed to practice law in California;
- · 2 or more years of litigation experience;
- · Excellent research and writing skills;
- · Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- · Experience with pleading preparation and law and motion practice;
- · Prior experience taking and defending depositions;
- · Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of assignments;
- · A desire to try cases;
- · Values and thrives in a team-based approach.
Familiarity with federal court procedures is preferred. A license to practice law in Nevada is a plus.
We offer a dynamic work environment and we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage and support associate marketing. We offer great benefits including employer paid health, dental and vision premiums, employer paid life insurance, 401k, competitive salary and performance-based bonuses. We are a growing firm looking for motivated individuals to join our team.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement
To view all of our open positions: