Litigation Associate (LA)
One of our AMLaw 100 firms is seeking a Litigation Associate to join its Los Angeles office.
- 3-6 years of law firm experience
- Successful candidates will have general litigation experience.
- Real estate litigation, copyright, or entertainment litigation experience is a plus.
- Superior academic credentials, admission to the CA bar.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills are required.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions: