Morgan & Morgan is one of the largest and fastest growing legal-tech companies in the nation and we are on a mission to transform the ways that consumers interact with law, as the work we do matters. With over 700 attorneys across dozens of practice areas, combined with thousands of diverse operational and support staff, our entire firm is often the last line of defense against big companies that will trample anyone in their path to make a quick buck. It’s a fight we are winning, having recovered more than $7 billion for hundreds of thousands of people.
So, are you ready to join the fight?
Morgan & Morgan’s growing Atlanta office seeks to add a Personal Injury attorney with at least 3-5 years of Personal Injury experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of personal injury experience
- Ability to manage high volume of pre-lit and litigation cases
- Licensed and in good standing with Georgia Bar
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Self-starter driven by long-term career goals
- Superior writing and oral advocacy skills
Responsibilities not limited to:
- Day-to-day handling of both pre-litigation and litigation cases
- Drafting and filing of litigation documents to include pleadings, discovery requests, discovery responses, demands, motions and memorandum
- Guide clients through the case process
- Interaction with expert witnesses to include conferences, drafting of expert reports and affidavits
- Attendance and preparation for depositions, mediations, hearings, and court appearances
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) w/ employer match
- Unlimited paid time off
- Well-structured and diverse work environment