We're working with a legal consulting firm seeking qualified and experienced Litigation Attorneys to help fulfill their hiring needs. As we continue to scale, we're looking for potential litigation contract attorneys for upcoming opportunities on a project basis.
Thinking about the next step in your legal career? We can help!
Hire an Esquire isn’t your average legal recruiter. We harness the power of technology to best match you with the right job. We leverage our strong relationships with multiple firms to ensure the right skills, personality and cultural fit between you and your desired firm.
- Draft pleadings, motions, briefs, and written discovery, as necessary to prosecute or defend a civil matter.
- Must be admitted and in good standing with a US Jurisdiction.
- Interface with clients, providing strategic advice, guidance and updates regarding pending claims or litigation matters.
- Evaluate findings and develop case strategies/arguments.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Lead all aspects of motion practice, including drafting of legal briefs and opinions.
- Prepare or assist with preparation with all aspects of trial, including voir dire/jury selection, expert witness testimony, and oral argument.
- Prepare for alternative dispute resolution proceedings (eg. arbitration, mediation, settlement conferences).
- Prepare to conduct or defend depositions.
- Gather and analyze research data, such as statutes, decisions, legal articles, codes, and documents, primarily using research software such as Westlaw or Lexis Nexis.
- Draft and/or assist with drafting of legal correspondence to be sent to opposing counsel.
- Draft and negotiate case settlements.
- Interview clients and witnesses.
- Propound and respond to written discovery.
- Manage civil litigation matters from inception through settlement or trial.