Litigation Associate (Walnut Creek)
Salary Range: $110,000.00 to $165,000.00
Lankford Crawford Moreno & Ostertag is a boutique law firm with a national litigation and trial practice. We are seeking a litigation associate with 1-7 years of experience in general litigation.
The position will primarily entail defending asbestos personal injury claims for Fortune 500 companies that are longstanding clients of the firm. The position also will provide opportunities to handle other litigation matters and transactional matters from time to time.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Ambitious, industrious and looking to build a career as a strong litigator
- Enthusiastic about learning and honing their existing skills under the leadership of top trial attorneys and litigators in a variety of ways, including (but not limited to):
> Taking and defending depositions
> Drafting dispositive motions
> Drafting trial witness direct and cross-examinations
> Attending meaningful court hearings and trials
> Litigating matters in multiple jurisdictions within and outside of CA
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- At least 1 year of general litigation experience
- Excellent references
- Able and excited to travel to depositions and trials outside of the Bay Area
Send résumé and personal writing sample.
Diverse candidates encouraged to apply!