Litigation Business Development Specialist - Washington, DC
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications, business or related field.
- Minimum of two (2)+ years of experience in professional services marketing.Demonstrated background of accomplishment in marketing and business development. Previous law firm experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Effective time-management, organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple projects, work well under tight deadlines and other pressures while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative.
- Creative and value-added orientation.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook). InterAction and Adobe skills a plus.
- Work closely with Assistant Director Client Development - Litigation, Marketing & BD Managers, and practice group leaders to support the development and execution of marketing and client development plans, industry group plans, and firm-wide initiatives to advance practice group goals.
- Coordinate and support the preparation of new business proposals, client presentations, and responses to RFPs.
- Track and maintain practice group experience and representative matters for proposals, directory submissions, website updates, brochures, etc.
- Coordinate and implement client webinars and events, including organizing webinar logistics, assessing venues, coordinating with venue event staff, working with marketing communications team to prepare invitations and other event communications, monitoring RSVPs, and preparing post event reports.
- Identify, assess, and coordinate participation in conferences, seminars, forums, sponsorship, and speaking and writing opportunities and ensure effective participation.
- Assist with securing CLE accreditation for group programming and distribute CLE certificates to clients post-event.
- Develop and maintain segmented client and prospect mailing lists.
- Support logistical and other activities related to lateral integration.
- Record client development activities, efforts, and results in department-wide tracking database.
- Produce and disseminate weekly internal report on previous and upcoming client development activities.
- Draft, review, and proofread internal and external communications.
- Draft submissions for relevant practices for directory listings and other awards, including Chambers.
- Work with communications team to develop group marketing materials, including electronic client alerts and memoranda, website content, newsletters, brochures, and other external communication pieces.
- Maintain and develop client distribution lists for client communications.
- Produce and update as needed marketing materials such as brochures and descriptions.
- Other responsibilities as assigned and required.
- Timely and regular attendance.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist