Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we’re united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 15,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What’s in it for me?
- Annual bonus performance incentive program
- Company paid pension plan
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
- 401K and Life Insurance
- Phenomenal Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Disability Coverage
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Training Claims foundation courses
What you’ll do:
When you join the AAA Texas as a Litigation Claims Representative in Houston or Coppell, you’re bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. Under the general supervision of the Claims Management, you’ll:
- Handle all first and third party Auto Policy litigation, Homeowner Policy Section II (Liability) litigation, and complex or high severity Casualty exposures.
- Litigation CSRs will review new litigation files for possible pre-litigation resolution, develop litigation handling strategy with assigned defense counsel, attend depositions, mediations or trials as needed, and consistently manage expenses while actively monitoring cases for opportunities for resolve.
- Some claims will necessitate direct coverage and legal liability investigations, and at all times ensure claim handling compliance with regulatory requirements and company procedures.
- Four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Texas Adjuster’s License.
- Valid driver’s license with level of financial responsibility required by the Club and an acceptable driver record.
- Preferred: Texas litigation experience.
- Technical expertise as normally acquired through 5-10 years of casualty claims handling is necessary.
- Strong organizational, planning, delegation, communication (oral and written), and interpersonal skills are desired.
- Candidates need to be computer and line of business technical software literate, with a broad understanding of insurance principals.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.