|Title||Litigation Docketing Administrator|
|Description||Fredrikson & Byron, a large law firm in downtown Minneapolis, has a Litigation Docketing Administrator position available. This is an exciting opportunity to help our Litigation Division implement and maintain a new centralized, electronic docketing system.|
• 5+ years of docketing experience, including experience using e-Dockets or other similar rules-based docketing software.
• Experience with database management, data entry control, and reporting.
• Experience docketing in multiple states, both Federal districts and State jurisdictions.
• Preference given to paralegal or JD (license active/inactive).
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Highly team- and detail-oriented.
We offer an excellent work environment and competitive salary and benefits package. For consideration, send resume and salary requirements on-line at www.fredlaw.com/careers.