A cutting-edge Financial Tech company is seeking an in-house litigation legal analyst to support their world-class legal team and gain exposure to other lines of business.
Prestigious Financial Technology firm based in Manhattan with several offices across the country.
- Conduct legal research and e-discovery.
- Serve as the point-person for external and internal counsel members as well as other lines of business.
- Draft and review standard contracts (NDAs, SOWs, Vendor Agreements etc.)
- Responsible for the project management and execution of any legal matters.
- Handle subpoenas, investigations, intellectual property, and litigation requests/responsibilities.
- Support the legal department in other miscellaneous research projects.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ years of previous legal experience in either a law firm or in-house team
- Previous litigation or corporate experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous client-facing experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Competitive compensation and opportunity for growth.