The Cweren Law Firm is an established and expanding litigation firm, seeking an experienced full-time Litigation paralegal, experienced with all phases of the litigation process.
The successful candidate will be able to function well in a professional environment; be extremely organized; maintain the firm's calendar; juggle multiple priorities; be flexible to work overtime when needed (not often), think ahead and foresee the next step; enjoy their work and take ownership of it; work well with various personality types as part of a team.
· Proficient technology skills: MSOffice Suite including Word, Outlook and Excel.
· 2 – 4 year degree ideally in paralegal studies, as well as a paralegal certificate, but will consider significant paralegal experience in lieu of those qualifications.
· Organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
· Strong, outgoing personality with ability to work well with clients and team
· Ability to keep office running efficiently (manage filing, calendars, litigation deadlines, etc.)
· Stable work history
We want a good, solid paraprofessional with established paralegal skills in litigation, a sincere work ethic and positive outlook. The right individual with only a few years of experience could still be successful in the position.
For over 15 years, The Cweren Law Firm has been dedicated to providing legal services to the multifamily industry and all other landlords. The Cweren Law Firm is a recognized leader in landlord tenant representation throughout Texas. Our clients range from individual part-time landlords, to the largest professional property management companies in the region. We are dedicated to providing quality value-based legal services with a goal of establishing and maintaining a long-term business relationship. A vast majority of our clients are repeat customers.
We offer a great team, friendly work environment, and competitive pay/benefits. As a well-established firm with a steady, stable client base, our business continues to expand each year and we have never let go of an employee because of a work slow-down. We realize litigation can be stressful, so we make efforts to focus on improving the work environment so that everyone is a team player. Salary will be determined based on experience, education, salary history.