Litigation Paralegal / Legal Assistant needed in our Plantation, FL office for the Wage & Hour Division of the firm. Please send resume, references and salary requirements. Spanish speaking and writing is a plus.
· 5+ years Litigation Paralegal experience required.
· Experience with heavy litigation in Federal Court is a must.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
· Drafting and/or proofreading correspondence and pleadings is required.
· Must be proficient in calendaring depositions, mediations, hearings, court deadlines, etc.
· Must possess good writing and communication skills.
· Must possess very strong organizational and interpersonal skills, be highly detail oriented, and have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, handle a fast-paced environment and manage workload with a great attitude and minimal supervision.
· Must take pride in his/her work, and aspire to grow with a reputable law firm.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.