Lease & LaBau, Inc. is your one source for legal recruiting. For the past twenty-nine years, we have specialized in the placement of professionals in the legal workplace. Please visit our website at www.leaselabau.com.
As of January 24th, a successful law firm seeks a Litigation Paralegal to join the New York office. This individual will be responsible for:
- Supporting attorneys with all facets of case management, trial preparation, and trial proceedings.
- Maintaining case files and filing documents with the courts.
- Contributing to document production projects by drafting, revising, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence.
- Conducting extensive legal research using print and online databases.
- Preparing exhibits, arranging case materials, and organizing witness files.
- Bluebooking and cite-checking briefs and other documents.
- 1+ years of experience as a Litigation Paralegal
- A proactive approach, sound judgment, and a team player attitude
- Excellent research abilities as well as outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency with legal databases, including PACER, Relativity, and LexisNexis
- Flexibility to work overtime to meet the demands of the position
Resumes may be submitted in confidence to email@example.com