The Firm's Complex Commercial Litigation practice group has a need for an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join its team in Pittsburgh, PA. The Paralegal is relied upon as a subject matter expert in the management of case files, discovery, e-filing, and trial preparation for large litigation cases.
McGuireWoods LLP is a global law firm with a legacy reaching back more than 175 years. We are strong in the traditional legal practices such as litigation and corporate law, but we are also leaders in rapidly expanding fields such as data privacy and security, the life sciences, private equity, and healthcare, among many others. We offer the opportunity to grow through an extensive range of legal practice areas and industries, and to work in locations around the world. Perhaps the most attractive aspect of joining our firm is the opportunity to work with our lawyers and leaders, all of whom reflect the value McGuireWoods places on experience, talent and diversity. For more information, please visit www.mcguirewoods.com.
- Assist attorneys with drafting and cite-checking legal documents to include pleadings, briefs, motions, subpoenas, and discovery
- Managing case files through e-Rooms and document management system
- E-filing large documents at state public utilities commissions and in state and federal courts
- Assist attorneys with discovery phase to include discovery requests, issuing subpoenas, and coordinating/preparing for depositions
- Assisting with large-scale document production and review through various platforms, i.e. Relativity and Concordance
- Two to five years of complex, large-scale litigation experience
- Experience with energy litigation a plus
- Proficient in document review software such as Relativity, Concordance, etc.
- Strong organizational skills, particularly with case files/document management
Have more questions? Connect with a recruiter directly.