Kelly Legal Managed Services (KLMS) is seeking a Litigation Paralegal for a temporary with a dynamic company in Spring, Texas.
Litigation Paralegal Job Responsibilities:
- Provide legal support to assigned attorneys or projects by conducting research, organizing files, scheduling depositions and maintaining records;
- Perform research and review documents;
- Researches various state’s requirements for licensing and certification requirements and prepares documents as needed;
- Coordinates and gathers input across multiple corporate disciplines including: Accounting, HR, Risk Management and Procurement;
- Maintains files/database to ensure no lapses in certifications;
- Supports on-going projects and monitor compliance with contract requirements/certifications;
- Assist with legal hold tracking and reporting;
- Assist with updates to matter management system.
- Bachelor’s degree, paralegal certificate is a plus;
- Prior legal experience is a plus;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, with strong Excel skills;
- Previous use of OpenText document management software a plus;
- Detail-oriented with strong emphasis on quality control aspects of all work;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, as well as closely with clients and other team members;
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure;
- Demonstrated good judgment, discretion, diligence, dependability, and a strong work ethic.
If you’d like to learn more about the Litigation Paralegal Position in Spring, Texas, please submit your resume in Word format.