- Must have basic handyman skills and communicate with residents.
- Live-in Super
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Responding and completing residential service requests.
- Resolving maintenance issues in the area of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair.
- Preparing vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
- Preventative maintenance and repair on HVAC and other mechanical systems.
- Snow removal, cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
- Providing residents with outstanding customer service.
- Minor HVAC, plumbing, electrical and appliance repair.
- An HVAC certification
- Availability for emergency situations at the property, including an on-call rotation.
- Experience in building maintenance or an education in the trades.
- The ability to exert 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
- Personal/reliable transportation to get to work in order to respond to on-call emergencies.
- Trade and Industry certification
- Operation, maintenance and minor repairs of boilers, heater pumps, valves, appurtenances and lines used in the distribution of steam and heated or processed water.
- Operation, maintenance and minor repairs of refrigerant compressors, condensers, evaporators, traps, transfer pumps, expansion valves, stop valves and float valves, together with refrigerant lines and devices used to control temperature, and air conditioning systems in their entirety.
- Operation, maintenance and minor repair of pumps handling brines or other secondary refrigerating liquids together with valves, appurtenances and lines used in the system.
- Operation, maintenance and minor repair of air compressors, together with distribution lines and valves and devices for air control.
- Operation, maintenance and minor repair of natural and manufactured gas distribution, including valves and devices for air control.
- Operation, maintenance and minor repair of water filters, softeners, piping and pumps used in conjunction with water distribution, including sinks and toilet bowls, including supply lines, drains, water lines, control devices and sprinkler systems.
- Operation, maintenance and minor repair of electrical motors and engines used to power pumps, compressors and fans.
- Minor repair and maintenance of electrical systems.
- Operation, maintenance and minor repair of fuel oil systems including pumps, valves, lines and controls.
- Operation, maintenance and minor repair of building automation systems for HVAC, including consoles, data gathering panels, remote sensors and indicating devices.
- Operation, maintenance of sanitary sewer systems, sump pumps including basins, water closets, urinals and piping.
- Maintenance and minor repair of air distribution systems.
- Manage, operate and train porter staff. Work with concierge staff on work order request if applicable
* Must have Black Seal License
* Competitive above market salary
*2 Bedrooms 2 Bath - Live-In
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Guardian Service Industries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, citizenship, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Guardian Service Industries is committed to integrity, excellence, and diversity among its employees.