NoteEmployer will not sponsor visas for position
Job Duties: Responsible for assisting with or performing engineering duties which may include: feasibility studies, economic analysis of projects, process design, equipment specification, evaluation and selection of equipment and materials. Monitor and troubleshoot process unit performance. Study and develop short and long term solutions to process unit problems. Find & implement ideas to improve the profitability of various process units.
Abilities needed: The successful candidate will demonstrate the following abilities:
- Basic knowledge of engineering principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Ability to identify problems related to routine work and determine solutions
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to work within a project team environment
- Demonstrated initiative in school and in prior work experience
- Willing to work in a process environment
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Chemical Engineering Degree
- Co-Op/Internship Experience Preferred
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Eligibility
Eligibility Requirements: The Maritime Transportation Security Act requires all persons who will need unescorted access to a regulated facility to have a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC), issued in accordance with the rules established by the United States Coast Guard and the Transportation Security Administration. All candidates must be eligible to receive a TWIC in order to be considered for an offer.
To obtain more information on the Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC), and to check eligibility requirements, please visit the Transportation Security Administration’s website: