Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 125 CareNow clinics!
CareNow is HCA Healthcare’s fastest growing line of business and is leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our amazing CareNow clinics offer superior convenience and quality treatment when you need it most and we are looking for an exceptional Limited Medical Radiology Technician (LMRT) to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, patient-centered care in the communities we serve 7 days a week.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us? Click here!
As a Non-Registered Technician in our practice, you will function as a champion of patient care who performs radiological diagnostic procedures and provides clinical expertise to ensure quality imaging services are completed properly and with patient comfort and well-being in mind. The NCT also supports the general operations of the clinic including providing support to the front and back office when needed.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Performs timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Performs quality control checks/audits on radiologic equipment.
- Performs drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintains records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Ensures occupational client’s preference card is followed and occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Assists with general patient care when needed.