Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as a LMS Coordinator at a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in Foster City.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit Resume” button to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter for this position (Brooke.Schoen@kellyservices.com) however your resume must be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within.
Job Title: LMS Coordinator
Pay: $38 per hour
This position is responsible for performing a variety of learning management system (LMS) functions including:
• Creation and maintenance of training courses and training sessions/offerings.
• Creation, maintenance and assignment of training curricula and training assessments (e.g. quizzes).
• Reviews training records for completeness and ensures the correct and timely entry and archival of training records. Verifies own work.
• Supports the maintenance of metrics and reporting related to quality systems.
• Supports the periodic review of training courses and training curricula.
• Performs general word processing tasks and support. Verifies own work.
• Provides additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as directed by the manager.
• Keeps abreast of the basic requirements for compliance in own work area. Participates as required in training on issues affecting own area of work. Notifies manager of compliance questions and issues.
• Works on assignments routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
• Basic knowledge of Quality Systems and GMP requirements.
• Good understanding of the current pharmaceutical industry and applicable regulations including 21 CFR, GxP, ICH, etc.
• Experience and general knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS).
• Demonstrates ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high degree of accuracy.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Effective time management and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrates good coping skills and analytical problem solving skills.
• Must be proficient with computers and word processing software (i.e. Microsoft Office products and Adobe Acrobat).
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years’ experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.