|Posting Expiration Date||11/4/2018|
|Address||2535 E 5th Street|
|Description|| Classification: |
The Load Builder/Assembler receives finished product from other departments and places them into route carts/bins for delivery or storage. This position is sometimes referred to as Router. Performs other tasks as required.
- Receive finished, clean product from other departments.
- Read written packing requirements and place the correct type and number of product into appropriate route carts/bins or storage.
- Work at a rapid rate to keep up with the flow of products to load building area.
- Transfer carts/bins into delivery vehicles or to designated areas.
- Identify and notify supervision of product shortages.
- Handle product so as to maintain quality and proper packaging.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
- Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Work in other production positions as needed.
|Requirements|| Qualifications: |
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and sort accurately.
- Recognize, inspect and grade product.
- Comprehend and follow written packing instructions.
- Comprehend and follow direction.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of standing, walking, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, grasping, lifting up to 25 lbs. and stooping.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to meet the physical demands for the entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust.