Here at InSinkErator, a division of Emerson, we value your opinion. Our leadership team likes to recognize contributions and offer compliments. Turns out, people feel valued because of it. Now, combine that work environment with good pay, a bunch of great benefits, some perks like a strong focus on personal and professional development, creating a healthier world and giving back to the community, and before you know it, you’re enjoying a rewarding experience. It’s not rocket science, its InSinkErator. Here are the top benefits of working for InSinkErator:
- You get more than just a paycheck:
- Tuition Reimbursement- decide to go back to school and we can help pay back your tuition costs
- Mentorship Program- be paired with someone who wants to see you grow
- SOAR- take your career to new heights with this employee resource group
- Profit Sharing- you’ll share in the profits since you are part of this company.
- Flexible Work Schedule- work with your manager to enjoy a work schedule that can flex with your life schedule
- Activities to engage employee interaction (BBQs in the summer, Donut Days, company picnic, community outreach, wellness contests), which helps create and maintain a fun and interactive corporate culture. You should enjoy your time at work.
- InSinkErator believes and supports a fun and inviting atmosphere as part of our culture. Team members recognize each other’s accomplishments, are happy at work, and there’s even time for play. I know, crazy concept, huh? But it works!
- Support and an open-door policy. We support you and work with you through all the challenging times. We believe in a work/life balance. We want good, healthy team members who can, in turn, advocate for others and make this place a whole lot better.
InSinkErator is looking for a highly motivated and results driver person to join our team at our Sturtevant, WI location. The Load Planner will coordinate domestic and international subsidiary shipping activities including product allocation and releasing of orders. Will also communicate with Customer Service to meet customer ship dates and special shipping requirements. Monitor inventory levels through cycle counts and regular follow up with Production Planning.
- Coordinate activities associated with shipments to all customers, domestic and international, including inventory allocation, order release, shipment coordination and communication with Channel Managers.
- Maintain inventory accuracy, direct cycle counts and adjustments in inventory.
- Actively participate in the planning and execution of yearly inventory.
- Partner with Production Planning on adjustments to master schedule.
- Communicate directly with all Channels as to any issues, and work directly with shipping personnel to expedite “hot” shipment orders as required.
- Interact with Customer Service via phone and web to assure expected ship dates.
- Support claims to ensure processing coincides with company’s objectives and are in accordance to applicable laws.
- Provide details on daily status reports including on time and fill percentage.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or Supply Chain,or actively working towards with the willingnessto complete within 36 months.
- Two (2) years’ experience in Shipping and Transportation field; 3 years’ experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Strong computer skills. Works directly with customers via Excel spreadsheets and Web interface.
- Ability to work and organize multiple tasks in fast-paced shipping environment.
- Must demonstrate ability to work within a team concept.
- Ability to interact with people across various business functions.
To create remarkable solutions that touch the way each of us live. We use imagination and ingenuity to solve everyday challenges and positively change the world around us.
Our benefits include paid time off, 12 holidays, health, dental and vision insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and more.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with %2414.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.