The Loader Operator will be responsible for moving and loading vehicles with a company provided front end loader or fork lift. In addition, the Loader Operator will be required to maintain documentation of vehicle movement around the facility. Furthermore, the Loader Operator will be responsible for the daily pre and post-trip inspections and associated documentation of their assigned machine. In addition, operator will maintain a safe work environment and be required to follow and be held accountable to company guidelines for safe loader operation. Finally, through a thorough understanding of Copart policy, the Loader Operator will facilitate the Copart experience by offering solutions to meet customer's needs.
* Ensures equipment is maintained according to company standards and customer contracts.
* Operates company equipment safely.
* Assists with the maintenance of company equipment and vehicles.
* Records vehicle information accurately and legibly.
* Operates digital camera or other basic vehicle documentation and tracking devices.
* Sets up yard for auctions within company timelines.
* Provides service to customers as needed.
* Maintains a positive and professional demeanor.
* Follows yard guidelines to maintain a safe working environment (i.e. speed limits, etc.).
* Must be able to load and unload vehicles as required.
* Must be able to pass training and safety requirements.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* HS diploma or GED preferred.
* At least two years of work experience, preferably in an outdoor environment.
* One year of loader or forklift experience, certification preferred.
* Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
* Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
* Positive attitude/High Integrity.
* Ability to operate heavy equipment.
* Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Occasional O.T. as needed.
* Bilingual skills a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled