Loads, packs and unloads bulk and bag products in an efficient manner with respect to quality, sanitation and safety.
- Loads cars and trucks with bag and bulk meal, oil, hominy feed and other products.
- Spots cars with car puller, car jack or trackmobile and engine.
- Weighs loaded and unloaded cars and trucks.
- Cleans and prepares cars for loading or unloading of products.
- Secures, loads, and closes and seals cars where necessary.
- Maintains general cleanliness on and around loading dock.
- Cleans and does other work assigned when plant is down.
- Operates equipment necessary to loading operation such as elevators, feeders and conveyors.
- Checks product being loaded and notifies supervisor of any irregularities.
- Unloads oil, meal, feed and related products.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic math.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of basic technology of area where assigned.
- Must have interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.