Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
This LAM(SAFE)2-Processing Manager manages the activities and/or operations of a loan production team responsible for loan processing, documentation, pre-closing/closing tasks, loan monitoring or may include underwriting activities. Participate in the formulation of work procedures, policies and methods to ensure compliance with Wells Fargo, legal, investor, regulatory, and/or business policies which directly affect the work unit but may have an indirect, if any, effect on other departments or outside customers. Manages projects that primarily impact functional area or specific department. May oversee quality control process and assists with managing budget.
- Supervise and manage a team of mortgage processors in a single complex loan administration team for a functional area or business segment. Team is made up of individual contributors; may have a work director role to help provide direction to team.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, developing and supervising exempt/non-exempt production, servicing, documentation, administrative support staff and/or senior Specialists.
- Responsible for own team’s results (ie. CPL, Loans per Staff, Quality, etc.).
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Front end mortgage operations experience
- Demonstrated experience with conventional conforming mortgage loans
- Experience with mortgage processing, leading and/or managing processing function
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.