Are you Service-Driven and Innovative? USE’s Loan Call Center is the perfect place for you! As a Loan Call Center Processor, you’ll have the chance to build deep member relationships and create personalized solutions. Become part of a team that is key in delivering extraordinary experiences. Do you have what it takes?
- Maintain knowledge of USE loan and deposit products and product requirements.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external employees.
- Work in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Provide prompt, accurate, concise and courteous responses to member inquiries relating to consumer loans and other financial transactions.
- Identify member’s needs/ sales opportunities.
- Provide department/team support: Coverage of MSC, Online Services and LCC phone queues.
- Take initiative to identify problems and deliver recommendations and solutions.
- Utilize follow up practices on all new loans and deposit accounts for increased sales and relationship building.
- Act as the primary contact for the Loan Call Center contact areas: emails from email@example.com and dedicated voicemails. Ensures prompt turnaround on requests.
- Verify supporting loan stipulations (i.e. income verification, insurance); Document receipt of item in Appro and Scan documents.
- Prepare loan files for funding; Verify documentation satisfies loan stipulation requirements; Review and finalize rates, terms and loan conditions with the member.
- Cross sell and provide information on all USE Products and services, to include Gap, MBP and debt protection, to meet the member’s needs.
- Fund the loan and send secured email with loan documents to members. Follow up on completed e-Signed documents within 10 day DocuSign time frame.
- Scan and submit audited loan packages daily to Quality Assurance/Records/DMV to ensure turnaround commitment is met.
- Provide daily/weekly reporting of loan production and debt protection, GAP and MBP sales to management.
- Maintain the required knowledge of credit union policies and procedures and federal and state laws and regulations that pertain to the lending function and maintain full knowledge of USE member services and products.
- Position may require a varying work schedule to meet demands.
- 2-4 years related experience in a financial institution and/or training is required.
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is required.
- Previous experience in a call center environment preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, function in a fast paced environment and be detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral form and over the telephone.
- Experience selling products and services effectively and meet goals.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret banking regulations and compliance standards.
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with internal and external members.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good phone and e-mail etiquette, a professional presentation, and a high degree of personal initiative.
- Experience with Word for Windows, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications, as well as the ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Ability to work operational hours.
University and State Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.