What you'll do at Cascade:
Serve the American Dream Through Affordable Home Ownership.
How you'll do it:
As theLoanCounselor, you areresponsibleforproviding a high degree of quality customer service whileworkingwithborrowersto make timely payments and handle borrower repayment issues. Alsoevaluate borrowers for Loss Mitigation assistance andmake collection calls in compliance with federal regulations.
- Determiningwhen the borrower needs to be escalated to the loss mitigation.
- Documentingallcommunicationsbetweenborrowerand Cascade, aswellas updateservicingcomputer systemwithanyinsurance.
- Teamwork- Workingwiththe Collection/ Loss Mitigation Manager andLoanCounselor TeamLeadtoidentifyproblemsandimproverecovery.
- Assistingwith otherdutiesas necessary.
What you'll need to join Cascade:
- IntermediateMicrosoftWord &Excelexperience a plus.
- Spanishspeakingis a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectivelywithclientsandemployeestocreateapositiveandcooperativework.
- Abilityto adjusteasilyto work situations basedonemployee,group,orbusiness.
- Excellentlistening,organizational, and time management.
- Abilityto work as a team member andfollow.
- Abilityto work well under pressure.
About Cascade & Our Culture:
Since opening our doors in 1999, Cascade Financial Services has grown to become one of the most trusted lenders in Affordable Housing. Our goal is to help thousands of families realize the dream of home ownership by offering mortgage loan solutions customized to the manufactured housing marketplace leveraging state-of-the-art business automation coupled with the most skilled professionals in the industry.
The Cascade culture lives in our team members!!! We are focused and dedicated to developing and providing a platform for growth. We are proud of the team that we've built and are looking for great people who will embrace our values and contribute to them: Be Unique, Be Innovative & Be Ambitious. Together, we will continue to lead the way and make a difference. We believe in work/life balance and a positive/family-like work environment.
Join our team and assist us toServe the American Dream Through Affordable Home Ownership.