What you'll do at Cascade:
Serve the American Dream Through Affordable Home Ownership.
How you'll do it:
As the Loan Counselor, you are responsible for providing a high degree of quality customer service while working with borrowers to make timely payments and handle borrower repayment issues. Also evaluate borrowers for Loss Mitigation assistance and make collection calls in compliance with federal regulations.
- Evaluating borrower information and loan file to determine payment options for minor.
- Determining when the borrower needs to be escalated to the loss mitigation.
- Answering customer inquiries about their mortgage loan.
- Documenting all communications between borrower and Cascade, as well as update servicing computer system with any insurance.
- Communicating with other departments about loan payments and/or borrower.
- Teamwork - Working with the Collection/ Loss Mitigation Manager and Loan Counselor Team Lead to identify problems and improve recovery.
- Assisting with other duties as necessary.
What you'll need to join Cascade:
- Intermediate Microsoft Word & Excel experience a plus.
- Prior collection experience.
- Prior experience or familiarity with FHA or mortgage loan programs.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and employees to create a positive and cooperative work.
- Ability to adjust easily to work situations based on employee, group, or business.
- Excellent listening, organizational, and time management.
- Ability to work as a team member and follow.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
About Cascade & Our Culture:
Since opening our doors in 1999, Cascade Financial Services has grown to become one of the most trusted lenders in Affordable Housing. Our goal is to help thousands of families realize the dream of home ownership by offering mortgage loan solutions customized to the manufactured housing marketplace leveraging state-of-the-art business automation coupled with the most skilled professionals in the industry.
The Cascade culture lives in our team members!!! We are focused and dedicated to developing and providing a platform for growth. We are proud of the team that we've built and are looking for great people who will embrace our values and contribute to them: Be Unique, Be Innovative & Be Ambitious. Together, we will continue to lead the way and make a difference. We believe in work/life balance and a positive/family-like work environment.
Join our team and assist us to Serve the American Dream Through Affordable Home Ownership.