The Loan Document Coordinator for the National Warehouse Lending division is responsible for various administrative tasks related to loan document shipping as well as any additional responsibilities required to assist the division. Responsibilities include data entry, basic reporting monitoring, file shipment, document scanning, and other basic administrative tasks.
- High School diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent required.
- 1 or more years of experience in administrative role or related field of expertise. General knowledge of mortgage and/or loan documents strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with the Warehouse Lending System, Street Resource Group Software, a plus.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Must exhibit accuracy with ability to read, input and translate.
- Excellent PC skills, including word processing and spreadsheets via Microsoft Office products as well as custom applications and systems.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment.
About the Company
At PlainsCapital, we’ve always had a trailblazing spirit. PlainsCapital was founded in 1988 by Alan White and a group of investors who raised the capital to acquire Plains National Bank, a Lubbock financial institution with one branch and $198.8 million in assets. Alan, who retired from his post as Chairman of PlainsCapital Bank in 2019, partnered with a team of young bankers who dreamed of bringing relationship banking to Lubbock, and they began to grow the bank one relationship at a time.
Today, PlainsCapital Bank is one of the largest banks in Texas based on deposit market share. Under the leadership of President and Chief Executive Officer Jerry Schaffner, we have a statewide presence with more than 60 locations in all major Texas markets. We are a strong and stable financial institution and a trusted community partner. We take pride in helping our customers blaze trails of their own, whether launching or expanding a business, raising a family, or moving into retirement. Our diverse range of services includes commercial banking, treasury management, private banking, and wealth management, as well as consumer banking.
To learn more, please visit us online at plainscapital.com/about.