Celebrity Home Loans, (“CHL”) is a national independent mortgage bank with a progressive 50 state licensing strategy. We lend billions of dollars annually through our highly diversified network of retail divisions, regions, and branches. Our corporate core mission is to create a culture of responsible autonomy- which means every one of our employees has the freedom and flexibility to reach their highest goals while remaining accountable for their decisions and their results. We seek similarly minded folks who believe they work best and achieve the most when given the opportunity to operate with responsible autonomy.
The Loan Officer Assistant (LOA) provides sales support to the Loan Officer to maintain and build client relationships. The LOA assists the Loan Originators with their daily work load. The LOA will also provide event and marketing support and other duties such as: database management, setting appointments, and assisting buyers and referral partners as needed under the direction of Loan Officers and CMS management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist Loan Officer(s) in developing and maintaining relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, financial planners, and other referral sources
• Meet with borrowers when requested to collect and analyze their information regarding income, assets, investments and/or debt in order to advise borrowers regarding different and detailed loan programs
• Ensure that all necessary disclosures (state, federal, and company specific) are provided to client as required
• Liaison with processing department to obtain documentation necessary for loan approval
• Provide continuing counsel and customer service to borrower throughout the entire loan process
• Comprehend all functions of a real estate transaction in order to advise borrower regarding the same
• Comprehend financial markets and stay informed of changes relevant to the mortgage industry, including local housing trends, markets and interest rates
• Must have a minimum of 2-years of current operation or sales experience in the mortgage lending industry.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Strong PC skills; must be able to complete data entry with exceptional accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
• Promote a positive team work environment through the sharing of knowledge and skills
• Experience with Encompass LOS systems a plus.
• Ability to prioritize and decipher policies, programs and guidelines.
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, take on new responsibilities and prioritize work in a deadline intensive environment.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills and ability to influence through collaboration.
• Self-motivated, high level of personal energy and commitment.
• Problem solving skills as well as flexibility and adaptability are of key importance.
Celebrity Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, and protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Celebrity Home Loans NMLS # 227765
One Mid America Plaza, Suite 800, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181