As one of the nation's leading and fastest-growing full-service mortgage lenders, at Embrace Home Loans Inc., we are proud of where we are going as well as where we came from. We began in 1983. We had big ambitions, but never dreamed that three decades later we would employ over600 people at locations across the country. However, as much as we have changed, we have also stayed the same.
Our 100% commitment to our customers and our relentless pursuit to find the right mortgage solutions has never changed. Further, our way of doing businesswith honesty and integrityhas also never wavered. That is a claim not many in our industry can make. Fact is, our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau is among the best in the business.
With 80+ offices and licensed in 46 states and D.C., Embrace has been recognized seven times as one of the Best Medium-sized Companies to Work for in America by Fortune and five times as one of the Fastest Growing
Companies in America on the Inc., 5000.
Embrace Home Loans, Inc. is seeking a qualifiedLoan Officerto foster mortgage origination sales in our local branch office located Marlton, NJ. The licensed Loan Officer will generate volume from the sale of real estate secured financing and develop volume from alternative sources.
- Establish, develop and maintain client referral relationships with Realtors, builders, Developers, CPAs, financial planners and make sales calls on potential or existing customers in order to develop new business and/or retain existing business.
- Keep informed of trends, changes and developments in the local real estate market.
- Be aware of what competitors are doing.
- To keep up-to-date with changing rules, regulations and guidelines from FNMA, FHLMC, FHA and VA in addition to other investors and agencies.
- To keep informed of all origination, processing, appraisal, underwriting and closing requirements for both company and investor guidelines pertaining to both governments insured and privately insured mortgages.
- Negotiate price, terms, and conditions with mortgages.
- Coordinate customer interaction and interface with all parties involved on each individual loan that is originated from application to closing including, but not limited to: Counseling and Pre-qualifying potential home buyers; taking complete and accurate application; obtaining all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and lock-in information; overseeing the loan process by monitoring loan status and ensuring conformity with term; assisting in collecting additional documents and promptly communication loan status to all interested parties; and obtaining loan documentation after closing as directed by corporate or senior management.
- Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Follow through on all professional conditions and education requirements for licensure.
- Adhere to organizational procedures for loan processing.
- Participate in branch/headquarter meetings that require attendance.
- All other duties that may be assigned by the Branch Manager.
- College degree or equivalent. Computer aptitude/experience.
- 1 to 2 years of loan originator experience.
- Knowledge in basic lending and credit markets.
- Strong oral, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and time deadlines as well as independently.
- Demonstrated abilities in the areas of problem solving, analysis, and time management.
- Interpersonal skills that forge professional relationships and support teamwork.
- Desire to be the best!
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield Medical, Delta Dental and Davis Vision Coverage
- Company-paid Life & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Short-term Disability Insurance
- VOYA 401(k) Automatic Enrollment, first of the quarter, following your six month anniversary
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Concierge/Referral Service
Embrace Home Loans, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity in the workplace.