PRMG is Built by Originators for Originators. There is a reason why PRMG is consistently voted one of the best places to work. We focus on the areas that make an Originator successful and have an unmatched Culture. We look forward to helping you succeed as an Originator.
- Verifies, compiles, and inputs application information for mortgage loans:
- Discuss and advise the client of their home loan options.
- Reviews residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage applied for including but not limited to borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
- Informs supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Current, valid NMLS license or appointment and appropriate State licensing in good standing.
- Must have applicable state licensing.
- Two to five years experience are preferred.