Angel Oak Home Loans is pioneering a fresh approach to today’s mortgage lending challenges, offering a breadth of innovative lending products to meet a home buyer’s mortgage needs. A highly entrepreneurial organization that embraces a strong service-based culture, Angel Oak was named a Top 150 Workplace by the Atlanta Journal Constitution the past four years. We are looking for a Loan Officers to join our team.
Angel Oak Home Loans' Consumer Direct division is looking for the most qualified, professional, Licensed Loan Officers to join our team for Agency, Government, Jumbo and Portfolio Residential Mortgages who are able to handle high net worth clients with loans up to $3 Million. We are building a dynamic, collaborative team that offers you the best of environments to work in and opportunity to thrive in. Our Loan Officers ONLY sell. NO PROCESSING!! 6 to 8 Leads per day! No Pavement pounding!!! High End Office environment!! Guaranteed Salary!! Upfront Underwriting for fast Turn times!!! We are growing fast and need Sales Managers, Team Leaders, Operations support teams and Loan Officers.
What we offer:
- Open opportunity at untapped earning potential.
- The highest quality and quantity leads.
- Competitive rates.
- Innovative, full benefits package for you and your family.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Upon hire obtain NMLS License Required under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008.
- Conducts interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine financing objectives, gives advice to borrowers about product/pricing policies and guidelines, and gather any additional required information.
- Determines borrower financing objectives and goals; Assess the correct loan options for the borrower based upon the borrower’s present situation, future plans, and advise the borrower of the preferred loan product
- Ensures the preparation and processing of forms and legal documents required for residential loans and follows the loans to ensure compliance with terms. Negotiates terms and conditions with applicants.
- Adhere to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative to the position.
- Achieves or exceeds production goals as established
- One year of experience in a Sales environment. Full Training provided.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple, simultaneous, and complex tasks and projects
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Teamwork and customer service skills a must
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- High energy/high ethics
- Strong computer skills including MS applications and previous experience utilizing laptop technology for communication purposes including accessing rate, credit and loan status information.
Angel Oak Home Loans provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.