Our client, a hedge fund with over $100 Billion in assets under management, is looking for a Loan Operations Analyst to join their team! Responsibilities of this role include settling and negotiating distressed debt trades, closing, and documenting debt transactions, and reconciling breaks with the firms fund administrators.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years' experience working in bank debt operations for a fund/fund admin, strong understanding of par and distressed loan transactions, and working knowledge of WSO and ClearPar.
- Handle trade claiming and settlement activities to support bank debt, par, and distressed loan transactions
- Manage daily position and cash reconciliations
- Calculate daily P&Ls
- Reconcile breaks with all counterparties
- Manage WSO database with correct/accurate trade details
- Ad-hoc reporting as needed for senior management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Proficnecy in WSO (Wall Street Office) and ClearPar are mandatory
- 3-7 years of experience in bank debt/loan operations from a fund/fund administrator
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Competitive compensation
- Medical benefits
** Qualified candidates will be contacted within two business days of application. If the applicant does not meet the criteria for the position, we will keep your resume on file and may contact you in the future for further discussion. **