The Loan Services Product Owner is responsible for formulating, communicating and assisting with the execution on the Team’s overall vision and strategy. Additionally, the Product Owner is responsible for identifying specific solution sets to drive performance for Consumer, Residential and Commercial Loan Servicing. This highly collaborative role entails working closely with stakeholders, end users, functional and technical team members, in order to rapidly deliver quality solutions to customers.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated organizational proficiency
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to communicate to all levels of seniority throughout the organization
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving, and prioritization skills
- Passionate about effective and efficient service
- Highly collaborative
- Proven success developing business cases, roadmaps, product execution strategies
- 4-6 years relevant Bank Operations or IT experience
- Strong familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodology highly preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the voice and ambassador for the extended Loan Services Team
- Works as a member of cross-functional teams, responsible for continuous delivery of customer value
- Balances technical and business acumen to drive initiatives to successful conclusion
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to establish priorities and cohesive objectives. Stakeholders include, but are not limited to the Lines of Business, IT, Bank Operations, Finance, Compliance, Audit, and Legal
- Develops and maintains the Product Strategy and Roadmap through data analysis, use cases, customer benefits, and solution value
- Clearly communicates customer and stakeholder needs to meet key business objectives and product strategies
- Maintains and refines the product backlog; creates user stories and acceptance criteria; and prioritizes all stories to ensure that work focuses on those with the maximum business value that align with the Product Strategy
- Works in a Scrum Team, ensuring the team is aligned around similar goals and objectives
- Develops and tracks key value drivers that measure the effectiveness and efficiency of product performance
- Fosters a sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles
- Inspires others to achieve challenging goals and high standards to performance
As a Chemical Banker, you will join other professionals who share our community banking philosophy of making a positive impact where we live, work and play. You will be a part of a growing community bank that believes in the dreams of its customers and employees alike. With Chemical Bank, you will make a difference in your community while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities. Visit our Careers Page for more information.
Chemical Bank is an EEO/AA employer for minorities, women, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.