Job Title: Lobby Attendant
Supervision Received: Executive Housekeeper
Provide excellent housekeeping in all public areas
• Clean and maintain public restrooms
• Collect all trash from lobbies and public areas.
• Vacuum all carpeted areas as specified.
• Dust and wax all public area furniture, replace ashtrays and matches as needed.
• Clean guest elevators and area executive offices.
• Ensure the safety and security of guest and employees.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, co workers and management to their understanding
• Minimum of 6 months plus experience in cleaning hotel guest rooms
• Prior guest relations training
• Knowledge of proper chemical handling
• Ability to read, write, and understand simple instructions.
• Good oral communications skills. Knowledge in the safe use of cleaning products.