Job Title: Lobby Attendant
Supervision Exercised: NONE
Supervision Received: Executive Housekeeper
Provide excellent housekeeping in all public areas
· Clean and maintain public restrooms
· Collect all trash from lobbies and public areas.
· Vacuum all carpeted areas as specified.
· Dust and wax all public area furniture, replace ashtrays and matches as needed.
· Clean guest elevators and area executive offices.
· Ensure the safety and security of guest and employees.
· Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent
· Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, co‑workers and management to their understanding
· Minimum of 6 months plus experience in cleaning hotel guest rooms
· Prior guest relations training
· Knowledge of proper chemical handling
· Ability to read, write, and understand simple instructions.
· Good oral communications skills. Knowledge in the safe use of cleaning products.