Automated Building Components' Millwork division is looking for a hard working, reliable individual to deliver millwork products to local job sites.
Home for the weekend
Truck driving is one of the fastest-growing professions in the nation. But unless you�re an operator yourself, you�d have no idea of the long hours, difficult conditions, and struggle to balance home life with a life on the road. At ABC, we take a different approach�local routes that give you time with your family. Plus, our career path lets you stretch your skills to learn about the variety of vehicles we use for materials handling.
Best of all, you�ll be joining us in our larger project of Building the American Dream. Every mile you drive helps build dreams
Why ABC Millwork & Cabinetry?�
- Now offering a $500 sign-on bonus!
- Earn up to $24.05�per hour starting (based on experience)
- Hours are Monday - Friday, with seasonal overtime
- Be home every night
- Casual dress code
- Opportunity to grow your career!
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, FSA, 401k, PTO, and more!
Essential Job Duties:�
- Prepares DOT required log of time on duty and driving.
- Pulls orders as needed.�
- Organizes and secures load.
- Accounts for all company funds, such as C.O.D.�s.
- Checks orders for accuracy.
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers� satisfaction.
- Completes daily equipment pre-inspection.
- Records all merchandise that is returned by truck, assists in unloading material returned for credit.
- Ability to work overtime of up to 10-15 hours seasonally as necessary.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:�
- Have a valid class B�CDL.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Special skills required� Ability to do arithmetic, read orders, write instructions and complete forms.� Communicate with customers, other employees and supervisors using verbal and written skills and use safe lifting techniques.
- Physical demands include stooping, bending, twisting and throwing.� Working in a variety of climates and environmental conditions.� Ability to lift up 100�lbs as needed.