At United Petroleum Transports your career is much more than a paycheck. You have opportunity to be part of a team where our number one goal is for all of our professional drivers to return home safely to their families each and every day. Work/life balance and an environment that welcomes everyone with professionalism and respect makes UPT a great company for anyone looking for a long lasting career.
CALL OR APPLY ONLINE TODAY, START TOMORROW!
Driver Contractors are our business partners. We offer a very competitive compensation package and numerous incentive programs. Goodson National Trucking, an affiliate of UPT, is currently hiring Driver Contractors in the Phoenix, AZ area!
Summary of Benefits for Owner Operators:
- $2,000 - $3,000 Paid Out Twice a Month!
- Driver will be a W-9 Contractor
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Morning and Evening Shifts Available!
- Weekends and Major Holidays Off!
- Loads in Phoenix Metropolitan Area and Surrounding Areas
- Out of Town Loads (Rural Areas) - Yuma, Flagstaff, Bullhead City, Prescott
- “Safety Equals Success” Quarterly Bonus Program
- Campaign Runs Available
- Contractor Medical Benefits and Direct Deposit Available
- Driver Referral Program
IMPORTANT: At "Employment Status" section of application, choose "Contractor" and type in "Goodson National Trucking Company" in the field.
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- 6 Months Tanker Experience or 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR & sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.