About This Role
Frontier’s Local Managers will focus on operational proficiency, employee, customer, and community relations. By driving performance and delivering results through customer contact and community involvement, the Local Manager will impact Frontier’s ability to exceed our market growth targets and deliver 100% employee and customer satisfaction.
This position will provide leadership to a workforce of field technicians that install and maintain both residential and business lines, OSP cable facilities, multi-line CPE equipment, hi-cap access services, broadband services, central office/transmission equipment and digital loop carrier equipment.
What You'll Do
- Meets service activation and repair commitment dates, maintains revenue and expense budget objectives and promotes new and existing company products.
- Manages a P&L budget to ensure revenue goals and expense targets are met.
- Provides feedback, ongoing training, and motivates their team to exceed department goals
- Partners with Human Resources to ensure firm, fair and consistent application of practices/policies and labor agreements in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe work environment by conducting regularly scheduled safety meetings, applicable safety training and reinforcing state/federal safety requirements within the work place.
- Positively represents Frontier through active engagement and involvement in the community.
- Partners with marketing to act as the “eyes” and “ears” of the local market to ensure an appropriate competitive response.
- Responds to issues identified on Customer Surveys.
What You'll Need
- Field Technician work experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience in an operations environment or equivalent work / military experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as well as labor unions
- Ability to lead a team while working under pressure with deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of engineering, plant service center, outside plant functions, electrical circuitry, network installation, maintenance and testing of central offices, as well as HSI/DSL installation, FTTH and data networking.
- Must possess basic PC skills: Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Must be available 24/7 to support off-shift technicians and emergency situations as needed.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather.
- High school diploma or GED required
- CCNA, PMP or CWNP a plus
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license with a clean driving record.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision for you and your family
- Paid Time Off
- 401k - Full-time and part-time regular employees’ eligibility
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance included with your Frontier employment with an opportunity to add more!