Location Sales Manager – Construction and Industrial Division
We are looking for a Location Sales Manager in our Commercial and Industrial business that can drive sales results and strategic initiatives, as well as manage key vendor and customer relationships within the territory. Since 1957, Anixter has offered the most extensive and comprehensive selection of wire and cable products and applications. With more than 60 years of experience and relationships with 2,000 suppliers worldwide, we have the experience and expertise to match the needs of our customers to the latest product offerings.
The Location Sales Manager will lead a team of approximately 5 inside and outside sales representatives to aggressively prospect and drive new sales within the local area. This position will provide strategic leadership for the group, and will ensure effective coordination of team efforts. The Location Sales Manager will have responsibility for the location meeting its revenue and expense plan.
- In this role you will initiate, establish, and build strong customer relationships, retention and loyalty of our Electrical Contractors, Integrators, EPCs and Industrial End-users.
- Serve a variety of markets including Commercial Construction, Oil & Gas, Utilities, WWTP and Industrial Manufacturing by suggesting and delivering the right product solutions for a complete end to end solution
- Product focus to include Anixter’s full electrical product offering which include, but not limited to Switchgear, Lighting, Electrical Consumables, and Wire and Cable.
- Actively engage Anixter colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
- Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related major is preferred but not required
- Candidate must demonstrate at least 5 years of success in sales management or territory sales, and have a depth of experience in selling electrical and electronic wire and cable products.
- Candidate must have excellent leadership and communication skills to effectively manage a dynamic group of sales professionals.
- Previous leadership experience is preferred.
- Candidate must have strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Ability to work at a fast-pace and learn products, systems, and sales processes.
This position offers you:
- Competitive base salary plus a bonus pay program to reward you for your results.
- Auto allowance
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and a pension plan.
- Exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement program.
- Opportunities for career growth and stability with a Fortune 500 company.