We need a self-motivated individual with plenty of energy who can think on his/her own to fill our openLocksmithposition. Applications have included, but are not limited to; setting up master key systems, re-keying locks (standard and high security), safe openings, troubleshooting and repair of hardware, new installation of cylindrical, mortise and cam locks, panic hardware, door closers, keypads, cameras, magnetic locks, electric strikes, thresholds, and buzzer systems. Other applications include, but are not limited to; re-keying and installation of residential locks, lockouts, automotive openings and re-keying, making automotive keys from scratch when all keys have been lost, and programming transponder keys. Replacing commercial and industrial doors and hardware, including thresholds, astragals, flush bolts, and weather-stripping.
Mark's Lock & Safehas been in business since January of 1992. We are a mobile locksmith company, specializing in the security and hardware needs of commercial and industrial businesses. This requires a professional yet polite and friendly representation to our customers and potential customers. We have built this business on honesty and integrity, and we expect the same from our employees.
The security industry is rapidly changing as new electronic products are introduced. We strive to stay abreast of the new technologies, as they are available, and want team members in our company who also have the desire to "keep up" with modern technology.
Job Title: Locksmith Field Technician
Work Hours:Monday through Friday 8:30-5:30
Position Summary: The position is responsible all locksmith tasks including the installation, repair and maintenance of all major types of locks, ID Badges, card readers, and cutting keys both in shop and in the field. The position is responsible for installing, maintaining and servicing of electronics including cabling and installing connectors and hardware associated with camera installation. This position is also responsible to train and mentor those with less experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current valid driver's license
- Ability to use tools of the trade including but not limited to: hand tools, power tools, hand drills, key machines, drill press, lock picks, grinders and wood chisels
- Ability to follow all safety policies and procedures
- Excellent time management skills
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude
- Math skills measuring & addition/subtraction of fractions
- Ability to handle the physical workload and perform physical labor for extended periods of time
- Ability to make skillful, controlled manipulations of small objects to assemble locking devices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers, vendors and the public alike
- 3 Years in as a Locksmith with increasing knowledge and responsibility
Background check required. Drug-free workplace.
experienced service technician, service tech, journeyman technician, hvac service, ac, duct, boiler, service hvac jobs