PRACTICE WHEN AND WHERE YOU’RE NEEDED MOST.
Serving as a locum tenens dentist with Affordable Dentures & Implants is a truly unique and rewarding experience that combines challenging part-time work with an opportunity to travel to practices in your area and across the US. Whether you’re filling in for a day, a week, or an ongoing basis, you’ll be providing much-needed dental services to those who need—and appreciate—those services most.
- Guaranteed compensation-daily rate
- Travel accommodations provided, with mileage reimbursement where necessary
- Professional liability insurance provided (if you do not have a policy of your own)
- Monday through Friday workweeks, with no nights or weekends
- Lead the practice with as seamless transition as possible
- Provide removable prosthetics, extraction services, various forms of implants, crowns, and fixed hybrid dentures, as well as the necessary steps involved with each and possible adjustments/relines
- Present treatment plans when necessary
- Collaborate closely with the on-site laboratory team
- DDS or DMD from an accredited School of Dentistry
- State and DEA licensing in the state you will be practicing
- Experience and confidence with taking impressions for dentures, surgical extractions, and implant resotration, (implant placement preferred, but not required).
- Ability to get along well with others and good chair-side manners
*One-day paid working interview is sometimes required before an assignment is given*
*All hires must complete a criminal background report*
About Affordable Care
Founded in 1975, today Affordable Care, LLC is America’s largest dental support organization (DSO) focused on tooth replacement services, serving more than 320 dental practices across the United States. Each practice has an on-site dental laboratory, allowing the practice to provide same day dental services including extractions, dentures and implants. Affordable Care is the DSO for two top dental brands: Affordable Dentures & Implants and DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions. From the Affordable Care Support Center, located in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park, along with field-based teams, Affordable Care provides business expertise and support services to dental practices, taking care of non-clinical duties so dentists can focus on treating patients. Visit affordablecare.com, affordabledentures.com and dentalservice.net.