A facility in Texas seeks a pediatric physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with ADHD treatment. The assignment schedule is weekdays from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm and the physician will see 10 - 15 patients per day. The facility has NextGen EMR and paper charts. You must be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must have a TX state license.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- BC/BE required
- TX state license needed
- Weekdays from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- NextGen EMR and paper charts
- 10 - 15 patients per day
- Scope includes ADHD treatment
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing