Healthcare Connections has a client with an immediate need for a Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon for locum tenens work at a friendly Central Michigan resort community.
This is a gorgeous lake community that has world-class golf, great local eateries and perfect for that doctor looking for a low key getaway. Take life easy in your leisure time as you amble to the slow pace of this relaxing community.
Aside from the amazing location, some assignment details include:
- Excellent support staff
- Work 5-10 shifts per month for the foreseeable future
- Will need to provide orthopedic call coverage 24/7 and respond to calls from the ED and perform procedures that are clinically called for.
- Rural medicine experience is a plus, as this is a community hospital setting!
- Typical procedures would be surgery on fractures
- Plenty of opportunities throughout 2018!
- Michigan license not required!
There is a fitness center, hiking, biking, ice skating, snow tube towing, cross country skiing, tennis, softball, basketball, pickleball, and even disc golf. Top all that off with exclusive waterways, golf and dining. It is above all things a vibrant and immanently social lifestyle, a home away from home.
This job opening is a true must see!
Call Healthcare Connections at 800-444-8479 today to speak with one of our Physician Advisors.