Corporate Hospitality Services is currently in a rapid growing company in the hospitality industry. We are a lodging coordination firm that primarily handles the responsibilities of hotel and flight bookings for our corporate clients primarily in the oil/gas/construction sector.
Must learn quickly through training process. If you excel then you can move into your Lodging Coordinator position quickly. Everyone must learn the basic skills before growing into another position.
We are looking for someone that is highly organized, detail oriented, energetic and committed to excellence. The front desk agent will be at the front line at our call center and handle all calls from clients and direct the calls to lodging coordinators.
Responsibilities and Duties
HOTEL EXPERIENCE IS A MUST-- SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
Your ability to speak directly to clients, identify companies, and handle needs of clients.
Expectations for this area of responsibility are listed below but not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls and record information on daily log sheets
- Relaying messages and/or messages to colleagues
- Booking Reservations for clients
- Assisting with various tasks (ex. Extending Reservations, Names into online reservation system)
- Logging Rooming Lists into the system after Check-in
Work Experience and Education Guidelines
- 1-plus year's experience in the hotel industry is a must-- SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
- 1-plus year's experience as an Office Administrator or Office Assistant
- 1-plus year's experience with bookkeeping responsibilities
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Must be proactive and take on initiatives (self-starter)
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office