- Design and develop the logical and physical data models and databases for organization’s operational data stores (ODS), enterprise data warehouse (EDW) and data marts using the industry standard modeling tools Embarcadero ER Studio Data Architect
- Serve as a data modeling expert working on organization’s complex business processes and requirements and provide optimal solutions by performing data feasibility analysis and in-depth evaluation of factors.
- Provide technical leadership on data architecture, data optimization, Database reverse engineering, metadata management and entity relationship diagram.
- Perform business analysis, event modeling, data access analysis, archive and recovery strategy, and load strategy design and security.
- Work with the data modeling team on requirement analysis, design and implementation of logical and physical modeling by coordinating with business, infrastructure and architecture team, data analyst team and ETL development team.
- Participate in application development and enhancement projects to evolve the database architecture and design.
- Provide professional business analysis and apply analytical skills to assist in the overall Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Integration and to define delimitations and Testing.
- Design and implement transformation logic necessary for the migration, conversion and integration of data across platforms and lines of business.
- Enforce data integrity, research and document data mapping from source to target systems, and work closely with business, Project Management, Data Architects, and the ETL Development Team to design and implement the requirements for the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Work with the data modeling team on streamline the data warehouse standards, processes and tools to promote and facilitate quality deliverable from data management team.
- Review the business requirement document, logical and physical models and integration mapping document and take necessary action to align with industry best practices and enterprise standards.
- Collaborate and coordinate with offshore based vendor team for periodic review on data modeling deliveries and ensures on-time and quality deliverables by leveraging the onshore-offshore model experience.
- Collaborate with project management team on streamline the data modeling delivery processes and bring continuous improvement on documentations to enable efficient project tracking and build knowledge repository for future references.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information System, or Information Technology Management plus at least 5 years of data modeling experience and demonstrated experience in:
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178