- Performs logistics tasks associated with logistics engineering, scientific or general data processing functions within Governmental and/or civil development. Acquisition, sustainment and/or operational environments, interfaces with individual users to resolve operational and/or business processes, and/or routine technical, problems.
- Coordinates tasks with other employees, trains and assists less-experienced personnel.
- Participates as individual contributor and as member of multiple cross functional integrated product teams and/or functional area teams.
Required Education and Experience:
- MA/MS desired; a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area.
- No less than 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Two full academic years of progressively higher level graduate education, masters, graduate, or professional degree may be substituted for one year of relevant experience.