Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. has a job opportunity for a full time Logistician in Norfolk, VA.
Summary: The Logistician provides technical assistance to the assessment team and supports pre-mission/event planning.�
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Documents discrepancies found by other team members during ship assessments.�
- Performs detailed and complex actions.
- Utilizes and demonstrates knowledge of the US Navy supply system.
- Utilizes and demonstrates knowledge of the US Navy Maintenance and Material Management (3-M) system.
- Provides parts, logistical, and configuration support.
- Reviews configuration changes to evaluate impact.�
- Identifies and reviews logistics support documentation such as drawings, tech manuals, and maintenance requirement cards (MRC).
- Manages records of equipment, components, repair parts, etc.
- High school diploma/equivalent.
- Minimum of 15 years of task related experience. Experience shall be recent (within the last 5 years).
- Broad experience in shipboard systems and material condition assessment.
- Experience in providing training and assessments at the senior technician level (often E7-E9 audience) and ship's wardrooms.
- Experience at senior levels or a key maintenance management/operational/leadership role.
- Some travel and/or underway time is anticipated (~20%)
- Experience in material management programs in order to provide training and process improvement recommendations.
- Knowledge of shipboard systems and the Navy�s maintenance system.
- Knowledge of various engineering and combat systems specifications.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: DoD Secret clearance is required. Candidate selected will be subject to a government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Functional knowledge of MS Office Suite.
Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans.