Amyx is seeking to hire a Logistics Analyst to work from Alrington Virginia (the Pentagon). This Logistics Analyst will utilizes advanced data mining techniques in support of senior leaders decisions regarding Army Readiness and Supply Chain management. Maintains and sustains current automated data repositories within LIW (Logistics Integrated Warehouse) AWPS (Army Workload and Performance System) LMP (Logistics Modernization Program) and AE2S (Army Equipping Enterprise System). Utilizes GFEBS (General Funds Enterprise Business System) to track current fiscal year funding on OMA (Operations and Maintenance Army) reports. Supports DMx (Depot Maintenance) MDEP (Management Decision Package) managers to shape DMOPS (Depot Maintenance Operations Planning System) data during the annual OP-29 (Operations Planning) review of base funding and interpret daily inquiries on weapon systems.
Responsibilities and Daily Tasks:
- Provide quantifiable recommendations insights and information to support the development of options for the most effective use of sustainment level repair and procurement programs including the sustainment costs to support NSE (Non-Standard Equipment) from USAASC (United States Army Acquisition Support Center).
- Collect and consolidates the annual RCF (Repair Cycle Float) nominations of weapon systems that are in Sustainment from AMC (Army Materiel Command) LCMCs (Life-Cycle Management Commands) and facilitates throughout DCS (Deputy Chief of Staff) G-4 G-8 and G-3 for final publication as authorizations within the AAO (Army Acquisition Objective) build.
- Develop LIW and AWPS queries for daily and weekly reports while performing weekly and monthly detailed tracking collaboration and analysis of the OIB’s (Organic Industrial Base's) ability to meet equipping requirements for CLS VII (major items) and CLS IX (secondary items) supported by the National Maintenance Program below depot and within DMx operations. Assists in the revision of ARs (Army Regulations) produces and updates EXORDs (Executive Orders) and FRAGOs (Fragment Orders) for Maintenance and Supply polices pertaining to Sustainment and Field-level maintenance.
- Conduct analysis and provides recommendations to manage material functions to include developing planning techniques to situations to improve overall program polices including; asset visibility synchronization of sustainment level Reset DMx workload planning in support of the SRM (Sustainable Readiness Model) fleet management CORE requirement and equipment sustainment programs within the cycle of PPBE (Planning Programming Budget & Execution) process
- Develop talking points and responses to Congressional members and staffers on both authorization and appropriations committees.
- Provide trusted and respected advice orally and in w
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Active Secret clearance required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Army Staff G-4 and/or DoD logistic experience
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Logistics / Supply Chain Analyst