Logistics Analyst - Coppell, TX
Atterro has an exciting opportunity available for a Logistics Analyst at Samsung in Coppell, TX!
AP analyst is responsible for invoice processing and billing, coordinating with warehouse & transportation teams and maintaining records for account payables and receivables. The AP analyst will perform vendor payment reconciliation on a monthly basis and serve as subject matter expert for various account payable functions.
This position is responsible for all points of data extraction, manipulation, reporting and analysis. Accountable for daily, weekly and monthly creation, analysis and reporting of key performance indicators related to Mobile Logistics metrics. Position requires an extremely detailed, timely, consistent and accurate approach to reporting. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must in that this position will produce KPI’s to be shared with Sr. level management at SEA as well as Samsung’s headquarters team. Reporting can also be used to set the priorities throughout the operations, ensuring that key issues are addressed. Daily/weekly briefings and communications are needed to ensure consistent information is shared throughout the operations. This position is a task-oriented role, requiring very good organizational skills and follow through. The position requires interaction with a broad number of employees to validate data and collaborate on discrepancies found. This position is a key role in the critical analysis of costs associated with the logistics warehouse. This position is also responsible for supporting improvement opportunities throughout the organization, for monitoring discrepancies and escalating to appropriate parties. Candidate must be proficient with MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint in order to meet daily responsibilities.
• College Degree Preferred
• At least 5 years’ experience with cost analysis, accounts payable, and reporting of key performance indicators
• Experience in a logistics supply chain (operations) environment preferred
• Experience in telecommunications industry preferred
• Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Access, and MS PowerPoint
• Must have Strong verbal and written communications skills
• SAP Experience preferred
• Ability to independently follow and execute work assignments
• Must be able to work without supervision; self-starter
Physical/Mental Demands & Conditions:
• Work is generally performed in an office environment, with use of keyboard, mouse, and computer screen
• Performs work under time schedules and stresses which are normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive job stress, intellectual challenge, constant technical data feedback, and language barriers.
• Under direct supervision with responsibility to follow and apply general policies and guidelines where work is seldom monitored and consequences of decisions may involve internal losses or costs to correct. Position has access to some confidential data where disclosure is negotiable or the sensitive nature of the data is not evident.
• No budgetary or expense authority.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.