Atlas Oil is a premier national fuel supply and distribution company. We operate around the clock to meet the fuel and service needs of businesses, municipalities and government agencies in 26 states. We also supply fuel to nearly 300 gasoline and convenience stores in Michigan, Illinois, Ohio and Indiana.
Atlas has a unique, entrepreneurial culture. We work hard, love what we do, focus on customers and have fun in the process! Our phenomenal growth is attributable to our people and that s why we are successful in recruiting top talent. As an Atlas team member, you ll receive the support of the entire Atlas team and be encouraged to learn and grow with us.
Atlas Oil offers its employees a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision options. We also offer life insurance, 401k that includes a company match and paid time off. In addition to that, we offer tuition reimbursement to assist our team members in their professional development. We also offer a profit sharing program for all employees!
If you are driven to be the best you can be and are looking for an organization to match your high standards, look no further!
This Logistics Analyst will support billing for our key clients. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and flexible, with strong account reconciliation and customer service skills. Candidates should work well in a fast-paced, 24x7x365 environment. They should be able to think both creatively and analytically as we are continuously looking to improve processes, cycle time, accuracy, attention to detail and above all customer focus all while striving to execute flawlessly. The Logistics Analyst is responsible for a variety of internal and external customer support issues, including the month end billing process and daily transactional activities. The position works closely with other functions, including Accounting, Collections, Legal, and Sales.
- Bill customers in a timely and accurate manner. Ensures bills are in compliance with appropriate contracts, guidelines and regulations
- Identify issues, research and/or remedy as appropriate
- Maintain and update billing folders in accordance with established guidelines
- Partner with Billing Manager to ensure hitting weekly, monthly & annual goals
- Assist with establishing new billing policies and procedures
- Provide quality control for other team members
- Work with management in editing and rebilling clients as needed
- Communicate with clients and management on any questions or concerns
- Follow all tasks given by local management
- 5 years of experience in billing
- Fuel/Petroleum transportation experience is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Proven ability to analyze and assess the needs of diverse clients
- Strong flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple tasks within stringent time frames while maintaining accuracy
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Well organized and detail-oriented with excellent analytical and customer service skills
- Ability to work weekends
Required Education & Certification:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college experience is preferred
Why You Will Love to Come to Work Every Day:
Atlas is a fast-paced, goal-oriented company, with an unquenchable thirst for success. Team members work hard, love what they do, focus on customers, and have fun in the process. Winning attitudes abound, we recruit, hire, train, retain, and reward the best talent in the industry.
What stands out to visitors is our warm, inviting atmosphere and our dynamic energy directed to guests, co-workers and customers. Our Core Values are alive in our environment. Atlas Oil Company s CEO, Sam Simon personally facilitates his course on Corporate Culture to newly hired team members.
Atlas Oil Company s Core Values are not just words on a paper. We believe in them. We live by them. They are an important component of how we operate on a daily basis. They are as follows:
- Grow or Go
- Pride and Image
- Customer Focus
- Solution Driven
- Do the Right Thing
Integrity, innovation, personal and professional growth, combined with a strong passion to win, contribute to the phenomenal growth and successes Atlas has experienced. We create Win/Win Solutions and operate with the highest possible standards of business and professional ethics
Career Opportunities: Team members are our most valuable assets - if you are dynamic, dedicated to producing quality results, and possess the necessary job qualifications, please consider joining our team!
Atlas Oil Company s dedication to quality is not only reflected in our products and services but also in our team members. At Atlas Oil Company, we are committed to providing:
- Our consumer with a total fuel solution
- Our team members with career challenges and rewards
- Our communities with support and assistance
Our work environment is positive, upbeat, business casual and welcoming to everyone. Being an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse workforce with team members located in multiple states. We advocate an open door policy, teamwork, career growth, and promoting from within. Our team members are our most valuable assets and we invest in them through seminars, training and rewarding career opportunities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Atlas Oil Company provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, weight and height or military status, in accordance with applicable federal laws.
The listed statements on this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job title. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. It is the responsibility of team members assigned to this job to ensure all duties and responsibilities are performed accurately and timely as required.